Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 12, 2010 - Sugar Saver

Well, after a stint of being ill, I think I'm finally gathering my wherewithalls and am back.  My thinking is still a bit cloudy and muddled, but at least I am no longer talking in Latin (Don't ask.  When the high fevers come, I think I can speak Latin...I don't know why. All the cats now have Latin names ~ totally made up of course.  I think Earl is now Sweetie-Pi-Ceasarius, or something like that, grins.)  Anyway, as part of my recovery, I've decided to reorganize the pantry.  We have a Odd Lots store where any manner of odds and ends are sold for (usually) deeply discounted prices, including these nifty snap on containers.  I bought half a dozen and now have my pastas, flours, and sugars all neatly stored in airtight containers.  And now I get to use my sugar savers that I've had for ages.  I just love it!

5 comments:

  1. wooo hooo...being house bound has its benefits I see! Well good on you! Latin eh? Hmmm....I would think that would come from a 'less cloudy' mind but you are brilliant no matter what. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, took 4 years of Latin in high school, some of it remains in my brain way below all the other clutter.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL - I'll bet that was funny. So it was Latin and not pig-Latin? Hahaha.:)

    Cute container(from what I can see of it) and love the sugar saver!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder how they say 'delirious' in Latin!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of these in my sugar bowl right now! :)

    ReplyDelete